Soiree with Elke Heidenreich
With the series “literary soirees ", which will take place at irregular intervals, the writer, literary critic, television presenter and journalist Elke Heidenreich will introduce personal literary favourites and new book releases.
The breaks in between the readings are programm highlights in themselves. Look forward to live piano music with Marc- Aurel Floros and delicious culinary treats from the kitchen staff here at Wolkenburg.
Corresponding wines will accompany the menu - true to the Wolkenburg motto "from the simplest the best".
Book selection of the evening
• Karine Tuil, Die Zeit der Ruhelosen (Ullstein)
• Dave Eggers, Bis an die Grenze (KiWi)
• Konstantin Richter, Die Kanzlerin (Kein und Aber)
• J.L.Carr, Wie die Steeple Sinderby Wanderers den Pokal holten
• J.M.Coetzee, Ein Haus in Spanien (Fischer)
• Dorothy Parker, Denn mein Herz ist gerade gebrochen (Gedichte, Dörlemann)
• Dorothy Parker, New Yorker Geschichten (Kein und Aber
Tickets can be purchased directly at the Wolkenburg. Please note that we are unable to take reservations. We thank you for your understanding.
Ticket price: € 32.50 (including snack).
The soiree starts at 6pm.